This isn’t my first rodeo in the realm of low-carb Pizzas. I’ve tried other pizzas with cauliflower and they all required you to steam the cauliflower and then press out the liquid. Sorry but that’s too much work! So today I’m sharing with you the easiest low-carb cauliflower pizza out there.
Seriously…ricing the cauliflower…steaming it…straining it, no thanks. And in the end, it just falls apart and tastes meh.
But what if I told you this pizza is the easiest cauliflower crust pizza to make and the most delicious low-carb pizza you’ll ever eat?! In fact, it’s so good we’ve had it 6 times in the past 7 days. Goodness…I LOVE variety but this is so satisfying and easy!
There are just 3 ingredients in this pizza. It doesn’t need salt. And the cauliflower – don’t you dare precook it or mess with straining the water out of it! Read again, DO NOT PRECOOK the cauliflower.
This recipe originally came from Dr. Eric Berg, (who by the way has some fascinating health information). I watched how he made his pizza on a YouTube video but this puppy needs to be in a print version. Head over there if you’d like to see him demo the pizza.
To prepare your pizza pan, you can cut a piece of parchment paper to fit inside the rim of the pizza pan. Or you can simply shape your pizza crust however you’d like over a pan.
Easiest Low-Carb Cauliflower
- 2 c. cauliflower riced
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- To prepare your pizza pan, cut a piece of parchment paper to fit inside the rim of the pan.
- Place your cut parchment on the pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, place your shredded cauliflower.
- Add your eggs and mozzarella cheese to the bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the dough mixture into your prepared pan and press it evenly and flat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove your cauliflower crust and top it with pizza sauce, toppings, and cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.