When we searched for a camper to remodel, we wanted to buy used. We scoured the internet and looked at all sorts of sites to narrow down our options.
I’m here to tell you, if you’re in the market for a used class A motorhome or popup camper (and everything in between) there is a gamut of websites!
Today I’m sharing with you some of the best online options I’ve found to search for used Class A Motorhomes or RVs. These sites have used RVs for sale by private owner and many have RV dealer ads. These sites are in no particular order and are sure to keep you busy as you hunt for the perfect Used Class A Motorhomes.
Best Websites to Find Used Class A Motorhomes (and RVs)
- Facebook Groups. One of them we’re a member of still is RV Classifieds. There are other groups out there of course but the ease of Facebook makes this such a quick and simple place to look. You can post what you’re looking for on this group as well and instantaneous updates make it an easy way to look. Obviously inventory is small but feedback on particular models is an added bonus.
- RV Trader. Holy cow! This site is full of RVs for sale. Fair warning ~ you may get lost in this site for days.
- Craigslist. Of course there is always good ole’ Craigslist. If you want to search multiple cities, you can use a site such as Tempest. I really like Tempest, but I wish I could JUST see craigslist ads. There are other classified ads that show up but Tempest is the mother-load of craigslist search engines.
- RVt. This site is similar to RV Trader but not quite as large of an inventory. That may be a good thing as the vast amount of listings on RV Trader can be overwhelming.
- National Multi List Service. Inventory on here is great too. One thing I don’t like about this site, is the fact that you only see 4 photos per ad. The nice thing is, sometimes the ads have video tours.
- Classy RV. Another good site, but the picture navigation is tedious.
- RV Registry. This site also has a decent inventory. Their search options really allow you to customize and narrow down your results better than others I’ve searched on.
- Cranky Ape. This site is actually a bid site. Risky, but there are deals on there.
So what do you think? Did I miss any great online sources?