I’m really excited to get to share this Guilt-FREE Low Carb Loaded Baked Faux-Tato (Potato) Casserole! I’m an Irish girl and I LOVE potatoes but they are not always conducive to my eating plan. This casserole is packed full of flavor. I promise you won’t even miss the potatoes in my revamped casserole. (if you’re into potatoes, you can find the original recipe, here)
For today, I give you…
Low Carb Loaded Baked Faux-tato Casserole
Save to BigOven
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut up into florets
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and cut up
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the cut-up cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover loosely, and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Drain cauliflower of all the water and place it and the cooked beef into an ungreased 9X13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder, bacon, butter, and dressing.
- Gently toss sour cream mixture with beef and cauliflower.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese the last 10 minutes of baking.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright The New Lighter Life