It’s the lifeblood to eating Trim Healthy Mama style.
But it sure is yummy and satisfies chocolate cravings while boosting the metabolism. In our small RV space, a quick and easy dessert is key to making Trim Healthy Mama work for us.
With the perfect quantities and ingredients, I’ve figured out to make skinny chocolate just right for our tastes.
- Coconut Almond Skinny Chocolate
- Peppermint Protein Skinny Chocolate
- Peanut Butter Skinny Chocolate
But first a few tips…
My Top 5 Tips for Perfect Skinny Chocolate
- Use Xylitol or Truvia – these 2 sweeteners are the only ones I’ve fully embraced for chocolate. Stevia extract is just too bitter by itself.
- Grind the Sweetener – this is super important. If you don’t grind the sweetener you’ll end up with really gritty, bitter skinny chocolate. Been there, done it, I don’t recommend it.
- Add Salt – this may sound weird, but the salt brings out the sweet and it’s yummo!
- Add Protein Powder – I love Swanson’s Protein Powder (click here to save $5 off your first order)! The protein powder definitely lightens up the chocolate to a place somewhere between dark and milk chocolate.
- To Remove From Dish – I refrigerate my skinny chocolate for a couple hours and then flip the dish with the hardened skinny chocolate upside down over the sink. Then I run warm water over the bottom of the dish. It comes out easily that way. I cut my chocolate squares up and store them in the freezer.
And now the recipes… all of them are S for Satisfying
Coconut Almond Skinny Chocolate
Peppermint Protein Skinny Chocolate
Peanut Butter Skinny Chocolate
Other Flavoring Ideas
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting The New Lighter Life.